From the City of Cincinnati Budget Office, Department of City Planning, and Office of Communications
Hello Cincinnati Neighbor,
Each biennial budget cycle, the City of Cincinnati asks for your feedback on the proposed city budget. We continue to offer new and convenient ways to stay engaged with the community and broaden our outreach. The Budget Office, The Department of City Planning, and Office of Communications have collaborated to further enhance communication and engagement strategies throughout the budget process. The main goal of this budget engagement campaign is to keep you informed and engaged throughout the entire process.
Here are the multiple opportunities to participate in the budget engagement process:
- Visit the Cincinnati Finance & Budget Website (http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/finance/budget/)
- Take our Survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/budgetengag1)
- Watch our Budget Basics Video (currently in production stages)
- Look over the Budget Presentation
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Tell us your Suggestions here: http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/planning/neighborhood-project-suggestions/
- Sign up to come to a “Budget Basics” Presentation https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/basicsignup
- Sign up to participate in a Public Input Forum https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/pifsignup
Please visit our website (http://cincinnati-oh.gov/finance/cincinnati-budget-engagement/) where you will find all of these links and more information about when and where the sessions and forums are taking place this summer and fall.
We welcome and greatly appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to pass the word along to your neighbors as everyone’s input is important!
City of Cincinnati Budget Office, Department of City Planning, and Office of Communications