We are seeking candidates to run for Trustee positions during the 12/5/2016 meeting of the Clifton Town Meeting (CTM) Board. If you think you might enjoy serving as a Trustee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21st.
UPDATE on Nov 11 — Click here to see the bios of all the candidates for Trustee.
CTM is Clifton’s neighborhood community council. As such, CTM seeks to understand the interests of Clifton residents and to represent those interests with the City of Cincinnati. In addition, CTM supports a wide range of events and projects that help make Clifton a great place to live, work and play. Examples include: Holidays on Ludlow, the Memorial Day Parade, CliftonFest, the Clifton House Tour, and the restoration of the Probasco Fountain.
As a Trustee, you will share your voice and skills regarding community events, beautification projects, and issues related to education, safety, transportation, business development, and housing and zoning. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other organizations such as Uptown Consortium, CCAC, TriHealth, CPBA, Ludlow 21, and Clifton Community Fund.
- Serve a 3 year term
- Attend and participate in monthly CTM meetings
- Serve on at least one CTM committee
- Be informed about issues that affect Clifton
If you are interested in becoming a CTM Trustee, please email email@example.com no later than October 21st.
- Provide a telephone number if possible. We will email you more information, but would also like to call you to answer any questions you may have.
- You must have a current CTM Membership at the time of the election. Memberships are available to Clifton residents, Clifton property owners, and operators of businesses in Clifton. For more information about CTM Membership, see http://www.cliftoncommunity.org/products-page/membership/
- Before the election, you must submit a biographical summary of 200 words or less so that voters can learn about you. We will email you examples from past elections.
- Please submit your bio by 10/28/2016 so that we can include it in the next Clifton Chronicle newsletter. If that is too soon for you, we will accept bio’s as late as 11/04/2016.
If you’d like to join our energetic, committed committed group of CTM Trustees, please contact us soon.