333 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
Presented by Clifton Town Meeting and the Clifton Business Association, “Holidays on Ludlow” will take place on Friday, December 8th from 6 – 9 PM in Clifton’s gaslight business district on Ludlow Avenue.
This annual, free, family fun event includes a variety of events.
- Free horse drawn carriage rides
- Pop-Up shop @ 351 Ludlow Ave
- Music & Caroling
- Photo-op with Santa (pets included)
- Merchant specials along with in-store treats and drinks. Look for the LED luminaries outside their shop or restaurant.
- Santa arrives by firetruck.
Vendors for the Pop Up shop. Also, there will be a children’s craft table and TriHealth donated light up wands:
- Casa Sikes
- Bonita Sweet Potato Pies
- Toasty’s Cupcakes
- Urban Kitchen (Jams, Jellies, Sugar Scrub, and Bath Salts)
- Hark + Hark (Catherine Jewelry)
- Funnel Cake Bar
- Melissa Mitchell – retro re-sale items, handmade kitschy jewelry & some original art
- Jill Metz, leather bracelets, earrings
- Jeni Barton – jewelry
- Donna Telerico – small oil paintings
Come celebrate the holidays with us in Clifton!