Dear Clifton Residents and Business Owners:
We are seeking candidates to run for Trustee positions for election prior to the 12/6/2021 meeting of the Clifton Town Meeting (CTM) Board. If you think you might enjoy serving as a Trustee, please email email@example.com by October 15.
CTM is Clifton’s neighborhood community council. As such, CTM seeks to understand the interests of ALL Clifton residents and to represent those interests with the City of Cincinnati. We are especially interested in ensuring that the Board reflects the true diversity of our community, especially as it pertains to women and minorities.
In addition, CTM supports a wide range of events and projects that help make Clifton a great place to live, work and play. Examples include: Holidays on Ludlow, Memorial Day Parade, CliftonFest, Clifton House Tour, restoration of the Probasco Fountain, Summer Golf Outing, design and build of the Clifton Plaza, and publication of our quarterly community newsletter, the Clifton Chronicle.
As a Trustee, you will share your voice and skills regarding community events, beautification projects, and issues related to education, safety, transportation, business development, and housing and zoning. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other organizations such as Uptown Consortium, Clifton Cultural Arts Center, TriHealth, Clifton Business Association, Invest In Neighborhoods, Keep Cincinnati Beautiful, and Clifton Community Fund.
- Serve a 3 year term
- Attend and participate in monthly CTM meetings
- Serve on at least one CTM committee which include Arts & Culture, Beautification & Caretaking, Business District, Chronicle, and Communications, Education, Finance, Governance, Membership, Housing and Zoning, Nominating, Parks, and Transportation/Public Safety.
- Be informed about issues that affect Clifton
If you are interested in becoming a CTM Trustee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15:
- Provide a telephone number if possible. We will email you more information, but would also like to call you to answer any questions you may have.
- You must have a current CTM Membership at the time of the election. Memberships are available to Clifton residents, Clifton property owners, and operators of businesses in Clifton. For more information about CTM Membership, see https://www.cliftoncommunity.org/membership/
- Before the election, you must submit a biographical summary of 200-400 words so that voters can learn more about you. We will email you examples from past elections.
- Please submit your bio by 10/31/2021 so that we can include it in the next Clifton Chronicle newsletter.
If you’d like to join our energetic, committed group of CTM Trustees, please contact us soon.
CTM Nominating Committee