Welcome to 2019! We recommend you bookmark this post as below are some key information about Clifton Town Meeting for your use.
Clifton Town Meeting (CTM) has a Board of 15 Trustees. The organization has a set of bylaws that govern its operation and action.
Your Trustees for 2019 are as follows:
Brad Hawse – President
Pat Borders – Vice President 1
Joyce Rich – Vice President 2
Joe Brunner – Secretary
Buddy Goose – Treasurer
There are many ways to interact, engage, volunteer, and communicate with CTM.
In person options
We have monthly Board meetings. The schedule is set every January at the first Board meeting of the year. Generally, the meetings are on the first Monday of the month from 7-9pm at the Clifton Recreation Center. Exact dates will be posted on the Clifton Community Calendar website page.
You can speak at these meetings on a specific topic or at the end of the meeting. Community members should sign up to speak on an agenda item before the start of the meeting. Not all agenda items will have time reserved for public input. Individual input on agenda items will be no more than two minutes. Community members are able to speak on non-agenda issues during the public questions and concerns agenda item. Individuals with statements are asked to sign in before the start of the meeting. Statements will be no more than three minutes during the questions and concerns agenda item.
CTM produces or co-sponsors some events each year.
2019 Event Captains (Event – Captain)
- Memorial Day Parade/Cookout – Buddy Goose
- Clifton Fest Booth – CTM Business Committee
- Golf Outing – Eric Urbas
- Lantern Walk – Vince Metzger
- Holidays on Ludlow – Brad Hawse
All events are more successful when we have volunteers from the community to participate in planning or on the day of the event. The Clifton House Tour is held every 3 years on Mother’s Day. Next Tour is 2021. Planning always starts in the year prior to the event.
CTM Committees are always seeking volunteers for specific activities or for longer-term participating in the work of the Committee. Your involvement, be it big or small, is welcome and desired.
Committees and Chairpersons for 2019
- Committee – Chairperson
- Beautification – Seth Maney
- Business District – Joyce Rich & Gina Marsh
- Chronicle – Vince Metzger
- Website / Social Media – Brian Duffy
- Membership – Kevin Marsh
- Housing and Zoning – Malcolm Montgomery
- Nominating – Patrick Borders
- Clifton Community LLC – Brad Hawse & Buddy Goose
- Transportation / Public Safety – Mike Schur
- Parks – Rama Kasturi & Seth Maney
- Education – Vince Metzger
- Arts & Culture – Sean Mullaney
Ad Hoc Committees
- Bylaws – Malcolm Montgomery
- Fundraising – Brad Hawse
- Save the CCAC – Malcolm Montgomery
- Walking Routes – Kevin Marsh
- Uptown / NOU – Joyce Rich
- Invest In Neighborhoods – Buddy Goose
- TriHealth – Brad Hawse
- Clifton Community Fund – Joyce Rich
- CPBA – Joyce Rich
- UC Health – Rama Kasturi
Some of our Committees hold public engagement / discussion meetings to gather input on specific topics. These are announced in advance by email and put onto social media channels.
Our organization is always seeking the financial support of the community through a variety of membership options. You can start or renew a membership online by clicking here. We run a more detailed membership drive effort each year as well describing the benefits of being a member. Memberships are for the calendar year and there are never any late fees! CTM is a 501c3 so your membership is considered a charitable contribution. Click here to renew or join as a member of CTM for 2019.
Emails to CTM
CTM has multiple emails that you can use to convey information, concerns, questions, volunteer, etc:
• Our primary email is contactctm@Cliftoncommunity.org. This email is monitored daily. Your email is forwarded to the most appropriate person or Committee for a response. When in doubt, use this email for all purposes.
• Financial matter to address with our Treasurer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Matters dealing with Housing & Zoning, you can email the Committee directly at email@example.com
• Submit an article / photo for the Clifton Chronicle or wish to place an ad, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails from CTM
CTM has a subscriber, opt-in, email list that is used to send information & announcements related to Clifton. By signing up to receive these emails, you will enhance your connectedness to the community. You can unsubscribe at any time. We never sell or share this list, and we do not email you constantly. You will receive 2-5 emails a month including the monthly CTM meeting agenda. You can opt-in by clicking here.
Clifton Community Website
CTM maintains the Clifton Community website. This website contains a variety of news, calendar, public safety links, prior CTM meeting minutes, Clifton Chronicle issues, links to institutions & businesses in Clifton, and much more. There are links on the website to submit questions / concerns directly to CTM.
CTM operates various social media accounts:
Social media “likes”, shares & retweets do not imply Board positions or agreement. We like to promote Clifton related events for the good of the community.
We accept mail at PO Box 20042, Cincinnati, OH 45220. This is the slowest way to contact us.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing and hearing from you.